3.10.1 is the recommended release for all new installations.
Noteworthy changes in 3.10.1
- New WS-API methods for renewing CAs. This enables the possibility for
automated SPoCs in an EAC ePassport PKI.
- New CMP proxy module letting you have a separate server terminating
CMP connections and then forwarding them to the CA.
- Possibility to renew CAs without activating new keys, enabling the CA
to continue working until a new certificate is imported.
- Support for SHA384WithECDSA signature algorithm.
- Fixed deployment on JBoss EAP 5.0.0.
- Fixed admin GUI bug with problems selecting privileges for RA
- Fixed some issues with cli and renewal of expired CAs.
- Fixed a bug with cli for getting delta CRLs.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Changes in 3.9.7
- Fixed an error when creating DVs signed by external CVCAs (EAC
- Give better error message when the same public key is passed in
initial CVC request (EAC ePassport only).
- Log OCSP responder startup and shutdown.
- Fix possible NullpointerException in