A maintenance release containing 6 bug fixes and 4 new features or improvements.
- Documented EJBCA integration with the secure email server Djigzo.
- Added a plug-in build system.
- Fixed an error reading large OCSP requests in some cases.
- Fixed a few minor XSS issues.
- Fixed a build issue of the Validation Authority on some platforms.
- Improved support for Chinese in the admin console.
Development continues beyond this version and all requests from the community are scheduled for EJBCA 4.0.8 or later releases.
More information is available at the project web site and the complete changelog can be viewed in the issue tracker.