After a completed new and improved QA cycle, we are are proud to release
EJBCA 3.10.5. We think that EJBCA 3.10.5 is the beast EJBCA version to
date and encourage everyone to upgrade.
This is a maintenance release with 37 issues resolved, both features and
- Fixed admin GUI error running on JBoss 5.
- Fixed some issues with audit and approvals when using admin
certificates issued by an external CA.
- Harmonized admin GUI and improved looks. Contributed by David Carella
- Added and improved caches of profiles and CAs, improves performance.
CLI for clearing caches.
- Fixed installation issue on Windows when JBoss installed in root
- Fixed re-publishing of certificates when CertReqHistory is not used.
CertReqHistory is enabled by default for new CAs.
- Updated German translation, contributed by Atos Origin.
- Support unrevocation using WS-API.
Read the full changelog for details.
Download and read documentation at EJBCA.org.
Also read the product release news at PrimeKey.