We are proud to release yet a new version of EJBCA.
This is a minor release with only a few minor fixes. Nothing critical
that makes is necessary for you to jump directly on to this release,
just a few fixes.
- Fixed a bug where OCSP responder would not return correct status for
archived (expired) certificates.
- Fixed a regression for the (deprecated) SafeNet JCE CA token.
- Fixed a regression where you could not renew expired CAs
- It's not possible to renew soft ECC CA keys in the admin GUI
- All language files are now encoded in UTF-8
- Fixed corner cases where bogus CRLs and certs could be published to LDAP
Read the full changelog for details.
For upgrade instructions, please see UPGRADE in the release package.
The PrimeKey EJBCA Team