11 June 2013 — Stockholm, SwedenThe PrimeKey SignServer team is happy to announce that SignServer 3.4.1 has been released! This is a maintenance release – in total 19 features, options, bugs and stabilizations have been fixed or added. The most noteworthy changes can be seen below.
SignServer *3.4.1* release notes
New features and improvements
- Support for specifying the signature algorithm in CMS signer.
- Added support for IPv6 and multiple proxies in ListBasedAddressAuthorizer.
- Added an option to set the correct TSA name from the subject DN automatically for the time stamp signer.
- Support for the signerCertificate attribute in the MS Authenticode time stamp signer.
- Support for generating CSR with ECDSA explicit parameters in the admin GUI and the RenewalWorker.
- Log worker name in the worker log.
- Easy import of issuer and serial number from certificate in admin GUI, when adding administrator rules.
- All workers report themselves as offline when misconfigured.
- Added health check rate limiter.
- Added database setup scripts for PostgreSQL.
- ContentInfo contained a double encoded octet string in the MS Authenticode time stamp signer.
- Unauthorized health check queries incorrectly logged.
More information is available at the project web site and the complete changelog can be viewed in the issue tracker.