This is a maintenance release - in total 34 features, options, bugs and stabilizations have been fixed or added.
Development continues beyond this version and all requests from the community are scheduled for SignServer 3.2.4 or later releases.
More information is available at the project web site and the complete changelog can be viewed in the issue tracker.
The most noteworthy changes can be seen below.
Major new features and improvements:
- Support for running SignServer without database
- Configurable to disable the key usage counter
- Signer certificate check in Health check for all Signers
- Check that the timestamp signer certificate is included in the certificate chain
- Health check response of TimeStampSigner now considers status of time source
- Down-for-maintenance support in Health check
- Support for supplying filename as request metadata
- Client CLI only supported 10 arguments on Windows
- Null value was inserted when removing last wsadmin on Oracle
- PDF Signature could not be larger than 15000 bytes
- Sample configuration for renewal worker not functional
- Various documentation updates
Some internal API changes has been done as part of DSS-528. If you have custom code some changes might be required.
The PrimeKey SignServer team