Primekey proudly presents the 5.0.5 maintenance release of EJBCA.
Quite some effort was put into stabilizing the 5.0.x release for production use, including bug fixes and improvements of usability for issues discovered during production deployments.
To find out how to access EJBCA 5 visit PrimeKey's PKI Shop.
EJBCA PKI *5.0.5* release notes
A maintenance release containing a couple of small features and many bug fixes. The following are a selection of the most noteworthy:
- Index recommendations have changed.
- CVC CAs can now be created from the Command Line Interface.
- EJBCA now supports Japanese localization.
- Overall performance increases.
- Removed redundant and excessive logging to audit logs.
- Fixed bug where recursive deny rules caused deny for system user.
Development continues beyond this version and all requests from the community are scheduled for EJBCA 5.0.6 or later releases.
More information is available at the project web site and the complete changelog can be viewed in the issue tracker.