A few new minor features was also added during the development phase. These are customer requested OCSP features and a few usability improvement found during customer installations.
This is a maintenance release with a few bug fixes and new features. In all, 20 issues have been resolved.
- OCSP: Possibility to only publish revoked certificates to Validation Authority.
- OCSP: Possibility to treat "non existing is good" based on URI on the Validation Authority.
- Do not allow creation of CAs using weak keys.
- Add Kerberos extended key usages.
- Add possibility to specify certificate profile to CA init CLI command.
- Fix a few more tests on windows platform.
- Fixed minor security issues in admin web.
- Fixed a few cosmetic issues improving usability.
EJBCA 5.0.x, being a certified version, is not available for free download on the internet, as previous version has always been. Contact PrimeKey if you want access to EJBCA 5.0.