This is a maintenance release – 16 issues have been resolved. Only fixes
and layout improvements, no new features.
This release fixes an upgrade issue from 3.6.x to 3.11.x and also a
MySQL/MyISAM related issue in the 3.11.0 release.
A few uncaught regressions from 3.10.x and 3.11.0 were fixed, and as
usual David Carella of Linagora added some Admin GUI layout improvements.
- It is now possible to easily upgrade from EJBCA 3.6.x to 3.11.x.
- Fixed a MySQL mapping that did not work when using the MyISAM storage engine and UTF-8 encoding.
- ETSI QC value limit can now have the value zero.
- Admin GUI improvements from David Carella of Linagora.
- Added a favicon to the EJBCA web interfaces.
- Fixed an issue causing cached end entity profiles (not default) to be changed for some actions in the admin GUI.
- Fixed an issue where session information spilled over to other edits when using the "Back to certificate profiles" link.
- Fixed an issue where using the required flag on Cardnumber in a end entity profile gave error about missing unstructured address. This also resolved an issue where the DN field Unstructured Address did not work.
You can read the full changelog in the EJBCA Jira.
In addition to making EJBCA available as full open source software, PrimeKey also supplies support services and training for EJBCA.