Yesterday we released EJBCA 3.11.0.
This is a major release with several new features – 47 issues have been
One major goal with this release is to prepare for a seamless migration
to EJBCA 4.0. To make the migration path to EJBCA 4.0 a simple plug-in
Following our updated QA process (by Tham) we believe that EJBCA 3.11.0
is a high quality release, the fastest and best release of EJBCA to date.
We'll see if this release can match the previous release EJBCA 3.10.5,
with virtually no serious issues reported after thousands of download.
- Possibility to configure CA not to use certificate and user store,
meaning that CA can issue certificates without having to access database
after service startup.
- External OCSP responder can now function as a validation authority
serving OCSP, CRLs and CA certificates.
- Certificate store access via HTTP according to RFC4387 standard.
- Possibility in WebService Interface to specify extended information
when editing users.
- Possibility to specify custom certificate serial number for end
entities using CMP protocol. CMP RA secret can now also be specified per CA.
- Upgrade database schema to be consistent across databases.
- Add a few new columns to database tables, a preparation to be used in
- Improvements in the Glassfish support, now also usable with Oracle
- Several other new features and extended key usages, GUI improvements
and performance enhancements – many of which are contributed by Linagora.
PrimeKey EJBCA Team