- Project PoL, Police on-line.
- EJCBA replaces RSA Keon CA.
- Installation by BYTE and PrimeKey.
- All certificates in smart cards (~25.000).
- Cards are used to access the PoL network and sign documents.
- Both old cards and new cards produced with EJBCA, used simultaneously
- to access, sign and encrypt using a new client, NetID.
- An old RSA cards that expire is replaced with a new card.
- Users and documents are not affected.
Monday, May 17, 2010
I held a presentation about EJBCA and SignServer at two conferences, held by Eellak, in Greece this weekend. As a part of this I gave as example an installation of EJBCA at the Greek police. A short summary below.
Upplagd av tomas kl. 3:00 PM