We are pleased to announce the release of EJBCA 3.9.1.
This is a minor release but packed with new minor features and fixes, 46
issues have been resolved.
- Improvements to public enrollment process including automatic renewal.
- Ability to specify approvals on certificate profiles.
- Configurable list of extended key usages.
- Dynamic update of max-age and nextUpdate for OCSP responders, also per
- In CRL update service you can select which CAs to generate CRLs for.
- Possible to schedule CRLs more often than hourly.
- Possible to remove soft CA key and possibility to import it back again.
- Possibility to remove passwords from properties files.
- Support for CRL distribution points with URI:s containing semicolon.
- Transaction log for web service certificate issuance.
- Possibility to specify Any CA in end entity profiles.
- More flexible configuration of CA validity, years, months days.
- Improved error message in GUI when HSM activation fails.
- Many small optimizations, fixes and improvements.
Read the full changelog for details.
This is a plug-in upgrade for users of EJBCA 3.9.0.
Visit EJBCA.org to download the latest release!
The EJBCA team.